Gentle Dentistry for your whole family
Creating Healthy and Beautiful Smiles in Ottawa for Over 30 Years
Dolphin Dentistry is your one stop place for all your family’s dental needs.
We want to make sure you feel welcome and comfortable throughout every step of your time with us, so we’ll always listen carefully to what you have to say.
We know that overall health isn’t just about what’s going on inside your mouth, which is why we keep in mind that problems in the mouth can be indicative of problems elsewhere in the body—so we’ll do everything we can to help you have a beautiful smile and to stay healthy.
The world always looks brighter from behind a healthy smile.
Where Kindness and Dentistry Meet
If you have anxiety about going to the dentist, we understand.
The dentist chair can be a scary place for a lot of people—but it doesn’t have to be!
Our dental team has been trained in the latest techniques and technologies, so we can make your visit as comfortable as possible. For example, we use painless freezing techniques to numb your mouth during treatment.
We also offer patient education, which dramatically reduces fear and anxiety about your visit. If you understand a procedure and why it is being suggested, fear of the unknown is taken out of the picutre.
If you have concerns about your current dental situation or are afraid of what might happen when you get here, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We’d love to help you feel better about your smile and how your teeth look, feel, and function in your mouth!
Highlights of the services we offer our patients.
- Decathlon Diagnostic Examinations
- Dental Hygiene (Cleanings)
- Fillings/Tooth Repair
- Diagnostic Digital X-Rays
- Root Canals
- Extractions & Wisdom Teeth
- Patient Education to maintain oral health
- Bleeding Gums
- Gum Disease
- Laser Therapy Treatments
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Smile Makeovers (treat yourself!)
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers
- Sleep Appliances and Night Guards
- Bite and Airway Correction
- Snoring (your partner will thank you!)
- Interrupted sleep issues (Your health will thank you!)
- Full mouth restoration
- Dental phobias and anxiety management
- Painless freezing techniques
- Nitrous oxide, (sometimes called laughing gas)
- A caring, patient and understanding staff.